My name is Kylie McClain, and I am a 19 year old woman. I have been using computers since I was about three years old, and using Linux since age seven. I get a lot of joy out helping people do what they want to do, and I have a lot of fun finding solutions to problems. A lot of my time nowadays is spent working on Exherbo Linux, which I was recruited as a developer for on May 12th, 2015.
Since joining Exherbo I’ve became more interested in system administration and system integrating, and hope to pursue system administration as a career. My plans are to go to college majoring in system administration and minoring in audio engineering.
Some of my favorite musicians are Aphex Twin, Venetian Snares, Squarepusher, The Flashbulb, and The Meters. My music tends to go between breakcore, and instrumental hip-hop something. I like to think I keep it fairly eclectic, and try to be varied in my influences and creations.
Things of note
- Exherbo Linux, which I am an active developer on
- musl-wiki, a wiki documenting the musl libc
- musl-compat, compatibility headers and utilities for musl libc systems
- lux, a Linux kernel updater
- git-gerrit, a non-interactive Gerrit interface